Here is what you'll need! Unicorn Cheesecake
Servings: 8-12 INGREDIENTS
20 graham crackers
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
⅓ cup sugar Filling
48 ounces cream cheese
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
2 cups warm milk
2 tablespoons gelatin
Pink food coloring
Purple food coloring
Blue food coloring Unicorn Horns
9 mini waffle cones 2 cups white chocolate, melted Garnish
Swirl lollipop PREPARATION
1. Add the graham crackers to a sealed plastic bag, and use a rolling pie to crush until the graham crackers resemble a fine crumb. Transfer the graham crackers to a bowl, and add the butter and sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined.
2. Press the graham cracker crust into a greased 8-inch springform pan and chill.
3. Use a handheld mixer to combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract.
4. Microwave the milk for two minutes, and mix with the gelatin. Add the gelatin and milk to the cream cheese mixture. 5. Separate the batter into three separate bowls. Add a drop of food coloring to each bowl, and stir to combine. 6. Layer the blue batter into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firm. Repeat with the purple batter, and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Repeat with the pink batter, and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
7. Dip each waffle cone into the white chocolate, top with sprinkles, and chill until firm.
Top the cheesecake with the sprinkles, unicorn horns, gumballs, and the lollipop. 8. Enjoy! Appearance Inspiration: https://www.instagram.com/p/BT54zuyB_kC/?taken-by=katherine_sabbath&hl=en Recipe Inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty/videos/1890540204531953/ Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty Credits: https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/17822 MUSIC
Licensed via Audio Network